Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Re-Drawling Challenge

Meowza has agreed to a re-drawling challenge, using pictures supplied by my two wonderful children. If anyone else would like to join in on the fun, you can feel free to do so. Submit them when you finish, and I'll post them all here. We are going to use a loose 2 week time frame for submitting. All are welcome to join. My children are looking forward to seeing their drawings re-drawn! Re-Drawl as many pictures as you'd like. Submit drawlings to: tony (at) worthless1000 (dot) com, or post said drawlings on your blog and email me the link.

Here's the drawings to choose from:
My son's Multi Headed Monster
My son's Car of the Future
My son's Sports Cars
My son's Underwater Sea Creature
My daughter's Swans
My daughter's Tree
My daughter's Puppy Dog

2 comments:

LadyMin said...

Do we have to re-draw, or can we chop them, like in the Fridge Art contests?

Anonymous said...

The wonderful part about this is: THERE ARE NO RULES. NO VOTING. NO CREDITS. NO DQ. ANYTHING GOES :D